Even the smallest business can have a retirement plan
It is easy for sole proprietors and other small businesses to set up and manage a retirement plan. There are a number of types of retirement plans that are available, including SEP and SIMPLE plans as well as a variety of 401(k) plans. Which type is right for you? With the ever-changing tax laws it helps to have a knowledgeable, experience advisor who can keep you informed and help you make the most educated decisions for you and your business. Here are some of the benefits a retirement plan can bring to your business:
- A retirement plan can help you attract and retain talented employees.
- Employer and employee contributions are tax deductible.
- High contribution limits allow you and your employees to set aside significant funds for retirement.
- “Catch-up” rules allow participants to make additional contributions to their retirement plans.
- Tax credits exist for small employers allowing them to offset part of the cost of setting up a retirement plan.
- Tax credits exist for certain low- and moderate-income individuals who contribute to a retirement plan.
Contact us today. We can help you on your path toward achieiving your financial goals